twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why does Yahoo Email not receive or forward pictures imbedded in the message area?

When receiving a message with imbedded pictures in the text of the message a lot of times there will be a space where the picture should be and no picture. If I click on the small X box and select down load picture nothing happens.





The same goes when sending/forwarding an email with pictures in the text. They are not sent or received? I've sent them to myself and they have not made it.





Why or how can I fix this or is it a YAHOO problem that they need to fix?

Why does Yahoo Email not receive or forward pictures imbedded in the message area?
It's a delierately installed feature of Yahoo! It is also why I use hotmail or my regular ISP when sending anything that is supposed to have embedded pictures.

online survey

No comments:

Post a Comment