twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I create a standard signature on my yahoo email if i do not use outlook?

I need my signature to have a confidentiality statement every time. I don't know how to do this without using outlook.

How do I create a standard signature on my yahoo email if i do not use outlook?
Click Options in your mail page


select Mail Options.


Under “Management”,


Click Signature.


Add / Change your signature by typing in the text area.


Check the box "Add signature to all outgoing messages"


click "Save" left side



Reply:For Yahoo:


1. With your email page open in yahoo, click on the "Options" link in the upper right.


2. Scroll down to and click on "Signatures" and a box will open for you to type your signature.


3. If you click on "Color %26amp; Graphics" across from "Editor", you will see a toolbar above the signature box in which you can change to different fonts, colors smileys etc.


4. At the bottom of the signature page, you can check the box next to "Add signature to all outgoing messages" or leave it blank and just add it to the emails you want to by clicking on "Use My Signature" at the bottom of and email. Click "Save."





No comments:

Post a Comment