twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I create a back-up of my mails from my Yahoo email account to my desktop?

I need to have a back-up of my mails/messages stored in my Yahoo email ID. I want them on my desk-top, with out deleting the original messages or changing the way I access them. Kindly help.

How can I create a back-up of my mails from my Yahoo email account to my desktop?
On the bottom of each of your e-mails is a link that says "Save Message Text." Click on it and saves the e-mail text into a .txt that you could place on your desktop.





You could also click on the link that says "Printable View" on the upper right of the e-mail and in the new window, go the "File," "Save As..." to save as a Web Page, complete (.htm, .html).
Reply:Does the "save message text" save any attachments? I'm thinking not. Would the "printable view" save any attachments? Report Abuse


survey

No comments:

Post a Comment