twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I use my yahoo email account every day and for some reason old emails are getting deleted.?

They are not found by searching or in the bulk, trash, folders etc. They have been taken. Alot of these old emails contain important information, which is why they were held on to. This seems to be happening on a continuous basis. Maybe they are being archived somewhere else? I'd like to know what is going on with my email.

I use my yahoo email account every day and for some reason old emails are getting deleted.?
No they're not. You're crazy.





But seriously, you only get a certain amount of online space, then your server eats your emails. If it grows too big it will eat you too!!!! :-D
Reply:The problem is that as you continue to get new email, your old email gets deleted. From oldest to newest email. So just delete the emails you don't need and the ones you need will be just fine! :p


No comments:

Post a Comment