twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I cahnge my desktop from outlook express to yahoo email?

when I click on email from any given website outlook express coms up. when I try and send email w/ ot I get a pope error. If iI knew how to fix that I would but I would rather it go automatically to my Yahoo.

How do I cahnge my desktop from outlook express to yahoo email?
Here’s how to set your PC to open Yahoo! Mail when you click an email link on a web page.





1. From the “Start” pop-up menu in the lower left corner of your desktop, select “Settings” %26gt; “Control Panel”.


2. In the Control Panel, select “Internet Options”. This opens the “Internet Properties” window.


3. Click the “Programs” tab along the top.


4. Click the “E-mail” pull-down menu, and select Yahoo! Mail.


5. Click OK. Done!








hope this helps
Reply:To setup yahoo email as your default mail using Internet Explorer.


Click this link for instructions.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...





To setup yahoo email as your default mail using Firefox 3 (Yahoo now recommend you use this browser).


* Download and install firefox 3 http://downloads.yahoo.com/?p=win


* After installation and when you have Firefox 3 up and running, click "tools", then "options".


* In the options window that pops up, click the applications tab.


* Scroll down to “mailto” and change to “use yahoo mail”


* Finally click “OK”.








No comments:

Post a Comment