twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

My window for yahoo email only opens a 3 inch by 3 inch screen. This is sporatic.How do I fix it?

Sometimes I can correct the problem by rebooting. And my mail is the only thing that opens this way, not the whole yahoo mail page.

My window for yahoo email only opens a 3 inch by 3 inch screen. This is sporatic.How do I fix it?
When that happens click the box button for resizing beside the red X top right of page.
Reply:You may possibly have a corrupt cache file -- it makes all KINDS of things go wonky. Try this: clear your history, temporary files (these will take a while!) %26amp; cookies, restart the computer and retry. Here is the HELP link for how to do this in different browsers: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...

survey research

No comments:

Post a Comment