twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good alternative to Yahoo email services?

I have been with Yahoo email for years but lately I have had alot of problems sending and receiving attachments. This is a very important feature to me because of my job.


I need an email client (preferably free) that will be as good or better than Yahoo, since I have been happy up until now, and I certainly wouldn't want to take a step backwards. It would be great if someone knows of one that will allow me to send attachments larger than 10 mb, which is Yahoo's limit, however I am open to all suggestions!


Thank you for your time!

Can anyone recommend a good alternative to Yahoo email services?
G-mail - and if you slip up on Yahoo Answers your e-mail account is not ban


No comments:

Post a Comment