twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I make my secondary yahoo Email address my primary Email address without creating another addres?

Open "My Account". Enter your password and in the page you can see all your email accounts. Click on "edit" and check the option button of the email address you want to choose as your primary email address. Click Save and then "Finished". However only those mails which yahoo sends to you will be sent to your other account, those emails which some other user sends to you will not be diverted.

How do I make my secondary yahoo Email address my primary Email address without creating another addres?
When I try to do what Little Wonder suggests, Yahoo will not let me check the option button of the email address I want to use as my primary email address. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment