twitter




Sunday, October 11, 2009

How can I get rid of myspace account if I have forgotten my password and my yahoo email is already been delete?

Is it possable to get rid of my space as my old yahoo account was register in now I can't get into my space.

How can I get rid of myspace account if I have forgotten my password and my yahoo email is already been delete?
reopen your yahoo account then send the pass (its the only way)
Reply:welll i don't really know why you deleted your account but i think they have the myspace forgotten password and you can click on that...


fill in whatever they tell you to do!!


i hope that helpes and just in case if you want to deleat your account go to the myspace and click my account and you will figure it out I HOPE THAT HELPES!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment