twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How to tell others I am out of town on Yahoo email site?

I am going to be on vacation. I want those that email me to know that. How do I set that jup on Yahoo email site?

How to tell others I am out of town on Yahoo email site?
Click Options in the upper-right corner of your Mail page.





From the list on the left, click Vacation Response.





Check the box that says "Enable auto-response during your vacation".





Select start and end dates for your trip.





Type a subject, then the Message you wish to automatically send. We’ve provided a sample to get you going.





Check the box to “Send a sample copy to my Inbox” if you wish.





Click Save Changes at the top.





Messages filtered to the Spam folder will not receive an automatic response.
Reply:In options on the mail page enter vacation response for a message.


No comments:

Post a Comment