twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

People recieving my yahoo email are telling me it's coming to them with asian looking characters?

they send it back to me and it looks fine on my end. what's going on? My wife, who i sent the email to, copied the garbled text and pasted into a new window and it fixed it on her computer. it's not just her computer, virtually everyone I send email to is telling me the same thing. I tried emailing from a google account and it came through fine, it only affects yahoo mail. how do i fix this?

People recieving my yahoo email are telling me it's coming to them with asian looking characters?
It looks English to me but once in a while I get it(')s instead of a word.


What is in the ( ) is %26amp; # 3 9 ; but when I hit preview I print out what you see.

survey for money

No comments:

Post a Comment