twitter




Saturday, May 22, 2010

I lost my password and security question for my yahoo email account?

I have a yahoo email account and I have a ymail accoiunt,the one I need the password and security question for is the yahoo account.

I lost my password and security question for my yahoo email account?
Forgot your yahoo password click link for help.


https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login





You will need the following:


1. The zip/postal code you gave when you registered for the account non-U.S. residents, please include country.


2. Your birth date.


3. The alternate (non-Yahoo) email address listed for your Yahoo ID. If you don't enter an alternate email address for your account, you will only be able to receive a new password by providing the Secret Answer to the Challenge Question you entered during registration. If you forget the answer to your Challenge Question and do not have an alternate email address listed on your account, you will not be able to receive a new password.


No comments:

Post a Comment