twitter




Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I get my computer to give me a tone or an indication when I get a yahoo email ? ?

Give me indication when I'm on the net (doing research), or when my computer is sitting idle. Like the movie "Sleepless In Seattle", "you've got mail"... with a voice or tone.

How do I get my computer to give me a tone or an indication when I get a yahoo email ? ?
Go to and click messenger, scroll to and click Preferences, on the side menu click Alerts %26amp; Sounds. Mark the boxes, Enable alert sounds, Showing a message at the bottom right corner of screen and Playing a sound. Click Apply and Ok. You must be signed into the messenger to rececive these alerts. When you do sign in, an envelope will appear and a tone. I wish we had something better like a dog jumping around barking.
Reply:In Sleepless in Seattle and other movies that feature a voice announcing that they have email, that's an exclusive feature of AOL. You can get a tone from Yahoo IF you sign up for Yahoo Messenger.

online survey

No comments:

Post a Comment