twitter




Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I include a picture in yahoo email without using an attachment?

I downloaded something called yahoo photomail. I inserted picture after that and it looks fine when I compose but I still don't get a picture at destination.

How can I include a picture in yahoo email without using an attachment?
An emailed picture will ALWAYS be sent as an attachment. Various misguided email programs (of which Photomail is the epitome) will try to hide this fact from you, but that doesn't make it any less true.





Whether your recipient can see the picture or not depends on *their* system (email program, OS, bandwidth, service provider, etc.). I've found that the most reliable way to send pictures is one at a time, as an explicit attachment. If you have a lot of pictures to send, put them all into a .zip and attach that. Most email programs can handle one attachment (if they can handle non-text at all, that is).
Reply:check and try again


No comments:

Post a Comment