twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

What is wrong with my Yahoo email Account?

My yahoo email account is very slow since the past one month? what is happening? I've cleared all the cookies and scan my PC but it seems the problem continue. What then can I do? Unfortunately, others emails account are working very fast, like Hotmail and Gmail.

What is wrong with my Yahoo email Account?
theres no possible way youre email account being crashed or some sort... cause its run my companie's machines and sort...


so im sure you just have a program that just conflicts with the yahoo emails and sort, maybe like a toolbar...
Reply:Yahoo have done some work on the e-mail system. Routine maintainance and updates. If you are still having trouble (and many people are) try this link. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/cl...

survey monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment