twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

I have 2 yahoo email addresses. How do I delete one to stop receiving email on that address?

I want to delete one of my yahoo email addresses. How do I do this?

I have 2 yahoo email addresses. How do I delete one to stop receiving email on that address?
Do not use it for 4 months. If you delete one account, you risk losing the other account if you have not signed out COMPLETELY. This means if you have anything connected to your second account, make sure you sign out first! If you still wish to do this;





Delete Yahoo Mail Account


if you delete your Yahoo! Mail account, you also lose your Yahoo! GeoCities page, your My Yahoo! settings, your Yahoo Answers account, your Hotjobs profile and other data in services belonging to the Yahoo! empire. If you are paying for any Yahoo! subscription services such as Yahoo! Mail Plus, it is probably best to cancel these first to avoid unexpected payments.





Also be aware that people will still be able to send messages to your closed Yahoo! Mail account for 90 days without getting a delivery error while you cannot log in to your account to see them.


So make sure you tell all your friends and contacts when you are about to terminate your Yahoo! Mail account. If you still want to do this; http://email.about.com/od/yahoomailtip1/...
Reply:me and you both...just waiting for an answerer too. all i know is if you stop using it long enough its supposed to go away...uh huh.


No comments:

Post a Comment