twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

I have a question about, sending a yahoo email to multiple people?

I noticed that when I am sending an email to multiple people, the people on the other side can see to whom I have send that email beside and I would like to stop that if it is possible. So how do I go around doing that?





Thank You.

I have a question about, sending a yahoo email to multiple people?
The BCC line is meant to hide all addresses entered onto it. Put your recipients on that line.





With Yahoo you are required to put at least one valid address on the TO line----sooooooo---most people just put their own address on TO and everybody else on BCC.


Your address is the only thing anyone will see.
Reply:I have found the best way to do that is to send the mail to myself, while listing all the people I want the mail to go to in the Bcc line.


(Blind carbon copy, no one sees any others addresses.


Cc is carbon copy, and when used all see each others addresses.)


Hope this has helped


No comments:

Post a Comment