twitter




Sunday, October 11, 2009

I currently have 2 yahoo email addresses. How do I link them so that I can check all my emails in one inbox?

I actually like to forward all of the emails from one of my email addresses to the other. How do I do that?

I currently have 2 yahoo email addresses. How do I link them so that I can check all my emails in one inbox?
When you have 2 completely separate Yahoo accounts the only way to automatically forward from one to the other is if the forwarding account is a Plus account.





You can have alternate addresses for a Yahoo ID that goes to the same email but it must be originally set up as an alternate. It can't be set up once the second account is already open.


搂
Reply:Open a third e-mail account, forward the e-mail from other accounts to this account. Yahoo mail has forward option in the e-mail settings.


No comments:

Post a Comment